Request a Donation of Computers from Us
We want to help as many organizations succeed as possible, but at any given time, we typically have a sizable backlog of requests. It will help if your organization has:
- A clearly defined mission/purpose for the computers
- A well-put-together proposal that shows commitment, effort, and seriousness
- A good reputation, with credible sources that can vouch for you
- An area of focus (geographic, social, etc) with clear and demonstrable need
- IT staff or individuals that may be able to support the computers
- Good communication with our team so we can establish a sustainable relationship
The above qualities are not necessary to request computers, but can help your organization stand out when we are prioritizing our donations.
Some Other Things to Know
- We are unable to cover the cost of shipping computers. Generally, groups requesting computers will cover the cost of shipping. Inside of the United States, many commercial shipping companies offer free shipping to not-for-profit corporations.
- As a general policy, we donate only to organizations and not to individuals
- Due to a large demand and limited supply of computers, donations usually do not exceed 20 computers
- Because we are a student organization, requests submitted during the academic year will be evaluated more quickly than those submitted during the summer
For all donation inquiries, please Contact Us.